What are FISCHERSCOPE® handheld XRF guns used for?
Our FISCHERSCOPE® handheld XRF guns are used for a wide variety of applications. Below is a a list of the most common examples.
- Accurate coating thickness measurement on steel, aluminium, silver and other complex alloys
- Precise metal content evaluation in incoming good inspection, quality assurance or production
- Analysis of multiple coating layers and alloys like ZnNi over Fe or Au over NiP over Fe
- Instant results, automated data storage and labelling allows a high throughput of samples
- Checking the thickness of Cr over Ni over Cu on plastic for example in the automotive industry
- Measurement of bulky and odd shaped parts right where they’re located, for example at museums or excavation site
- Ensure and guarantee the genuineness of precious metals for buying and reselling
Not sure if the FISCHERSCOPE® X-RAY XAN® 500 is suitable for your application needs?
Features and benefits of our FISCHERSCOPE® X-RAY XAN® 500 handheld devices
- Compact and sturdy handheld instrument for non-destructive material analysis with X-ray fluorescence
- Extremely safe – the flat detector fully protects operators and your customers from hazardous X-ray energy backscatter
- No sample preparation required
- Average test times of 5 seconds to produce accurate results
- 3-point support removes extra strain on an operator’s hand what allows seamless routine measurements, repetitive results and more secure positioning
- Easy positioning of small samples is possible thanks to the spacious measurement chamber
- Aperture of 2mm allows to focus and measure in exceedingly small spots on a sample
- Bottom-up measurement enables testing of various small and complex geometry samples
- Seamless measurements, data collection and processing with pre-installed WinFTM software
- Seamless integration into control and process control systems
What’s included with our FISCHERSCOPE® X-RAY XAN® 500?
- Handheld XRF gun
- Measurement box for converting the handheld device into a desktop station
- WinFTM Software with full SPC (Statistical Process Control) functionality for optimisation of measurements and control of quality throughout the manufacturing process.
- Fully-featured software package with report editor module
Contact us now for more information
Whether you know what type of machine you require or have questions surrounding our product range, we are always happy to assist.
Get in touch and we will help you find the XRF machine that best suits your needs. Our team has many years of experience and is always happy to answer your questions.
If you’d prefer to leave your details, please use the form below and we’ll get in touch as soon as we can.